Top Fruit Juices and Health Benefits
Top Fruit Juices and Health Benefits for you this season.
Benefits and nutrition of pomegranate juice
• Pomegranate juice is rich in Vitamin A, C, E and Folic acid.
• It is extremely good for heart, prevent heart attack and blockages in arteries and a good agent for bad cholesterol.
• It helps to remove worms from the body.
• Reduce the pace of cancer in Prostrate and lung.
• It is good for enhancing Haemoglobin content too.
• It is excellent for pregnancy women.
• It is also known for anti ageing.
Best health benefits of Avocado juice
• It is good for pregnant women because of its higher content of Folic acid thereby help in the growth and development of brain.
• It enhances the formation of HB and Red Blood Cells (RBCs).
• It is prescribed for anaemic patients.
• Avocado is good cholesterol-related heart diseases as it contains Oleic acid that lower cholesterol.
• It gives relief to the patients of breast and prostate cancer.
• It acts as anti-aging agent and given to the patients of stroke too.
• It maintains blood pressure due to the presence of potassium.
Amazing health benefits of Apple juice
• Apple Juice contains quercetin which is known for anti-cancerous and anti-inflammatory.
• The juice reduces bad cholesterol level, blood pressure and blood sugar.
• It reduces the heart problems more prominently.
• It is good for arthritic and rheumatic patients owing of potassium content.
• Due to the presence of pectin, helps to remove dirt present in the gut.
• Helps to release toxins from the body thereby improves digestion.
• It is good for nerves related problems when taken with milk and honey.
• Good for pregnant women as it helps to ease anaemia.
Benefits of drinking Strawberry juice
• Strawberry juice contains antioxidants named as ellagic acid, which check the entering of free radicals into the body and also known as anti-cancerous agent.
• It helps to check bad cholesterol level in the body and prevent heart diseases.
• It is known for skin cleansing juice, so to minimise the impacts of pimples, wrinkles, etc.
• Helps to minimise cancer impact on lung, breast and cervics.
• Helps to remove tartar from gums.
• It has the capacity to cleanse the digestive system thereby strengthen the digestion.
• It reduces Joints pain too.
Health benefits and uses of Orange juice
• Orange juice contains adequate quantity of Vitamin C that strengthens the immune system and good to prevent cold.
• It helps to reduce bad cholesterol as well as blood pressure level.
• Abundant with antioxidants and can check prostrate and breast cancer.
• It is having potassium and good for joints pain.
• Helps to clear blockages and enhances the heart functions.
• Due to the presence of foliate, it acts like as rejuvenating agent.
• It acts like as anti-inflammatory agent and good for arthritis.
• It also increases appetite.
Benefits and nutrition of Kiwi juice
• Kiwi juice contains enough Vitamin C, improves immunity, protect the body from cancer, helps in iron absorption and good for anemia.
• It is good for constipated patients due to the presence of fibre.
• Helps to lower bad cholesterol and try to maintain blood pressure thereby good for heart.
• Regulate blood pressure due to the presence of Potassium.
• It is known for ant-ageing.
• It also gives relief from cold and flu.
Nutritional facts of Tomato juice
• It is known for ant-ageing.
• Tomato contains an enzyme called Lycopene that is useful to control prostate cancer.
• It enhances appetite thereby helpful in gaining weight.
• Contains adequate fibre, so helpful for constipated patients.
• Glycogen of it helps to the proper functioning of liver.
Surprising benefits of Guava juice
• It is good to remove bad cholesterol, lower blood sugar and blood pressure.
• It is extremely beneficial for chronic constipation.
• Contains vitamin C, good for cold, flu and cough.
• It has astringent that is useful for diahhroea patients.
• Also good for bone decaying patients.
Best health benefits of Mango juice
• Mango juice is good for fibre so it may be given to chronic patients related with constipation.
• It helps to cleanse blood and acts like as disinfectant.
• Having adequate caretenoid which helps to check colon cancer.
• Having rejuvenating capacity.
• Due to large quantity of fibre content, aged people should not take more quantity of it.
• Also prevent odourless bacteria.
**Top Fruit Juices and their Health Benefits may vary based on the location and climate.
Source – gyanunlimited
Related blogs – Why you should drink fresh fruit juice daily